Dual CAN Hub
The Dual CAN hub expands two CAN bus networks into twin 4 expansion ports.
Power is provided through a single CAN + power interconnect, which powers the connected data system (e.g. RaceCapture) in addition to devices connected the CAN hub ports.
- M8 6P female connection for dual CAN port + power to data system
- M8 4P female connection for power input and CAN1 data
To connect RaceCapture to the Dual CAN hub, use the RaceCapture Integration cable, available separately
- Note: if you are using the OBDII able with RaceCapture, you can use an RJ45 splitter to join both the CAN hub and the OBDII cable to RaceCapture. https://www.amazon.com/Interface-Splitter-Ethernet-Extender-Connector/dp/B089M9S2PW
- Supports two CAN bus networks
- Input power + CAN connection for CAN1, suited for single-cable OBDII or ECU connection
- contains 4 M8 CAN ports per network (8 ports total)
- Includes 2 meter power + CAN pigtail
- RaceCapture Integration cable available separately
- Dimensions: 125x75x43mm
- Weight: 200 grams