Difference between revisions of "RaceCapture-Pro MK2"
(Initial RaceCapture project page)
m (Protected "RaceCapture" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 07:39, 10 December 2008
Autosport Labs RaceCapture is a powerful data acquisition and control system for motorsport applications, presented at a break-through price.
If you are interested in participating in our beta test program, email us with your request, including a short note explaining your need and desire for such a system, and a bit on your relevant background and experience. This information will help us qualify you as a beta-tester. Previous 'good-citizen' beta-testers will get preferred placement.
Extreme flexibility comes with a powerful processor and a wealth of inputs and outputs.
Inputs and outputs
- 7 dedicated analog input channels
- Measure sensors or receive input from other devices...
- 3 dedicated frequency input channels
- Measure RPM, wheel speed, anything with a measurable interval. One channel is optically isolated for direct connection to ignition coil.
- 4 configurable analog,digital or frequency output channels
- Control other systems or even over-ride OEM sensors
- 3 configurable digital channels, configurable for input or output
- Receive input from switches; or configure as output and use to activate accessories or drive indicator lamps
- Input for precision 3 channel accelerometer (+/- 2G per axis)
- Measure and log 3-D G-Force in realtime with one of the industry's most accurate and precise accelerometers!
- GPS module input
- Add an external GPS module for course mapping
- Auxiliary serial expansion port
- Interface to future interactive dash/display
- SD Memory card slot for data acquisition
- Store up to 2GB of logging data
- Powerful 48MHz 32 bit ARM processor
- Enough power for high frequency logging and running complex, user-defined logic
- Compact, rugged design with good looks
- Easy to use screw terminal block for wiring
- On-board 'action' switch to start/stop logging (or other use)
- On-board Status LEDs
Unprecedented ability to customize logging and define behavior for user-outputs.
- Customize logging channels and frequency
- Control outputs based on the logic YOU define
- Powerful PC software to customize, view and analyze data
- Far more than a data-logging system; the combination of a powerful processor with inputs and outputs allows this system to be used for many different applications!
- Share configurations, tips and ideas with our online community
- Open development process, frequent software updates and end-user customizable!