- Use the RaceCapture App to configure and visualize data from your RaceCapture/Pro device.
- MK1 users: ensure you have updated to the latest V2 firmware.
Requirements: Windows 7+; 2GB RAM; OpenGL 2.0 graphics support
Note on OpenGL 2.0 requirements
- The app will fail to launch if OpenGL 2.0 graphics are not supported. If this happens try updating your graphics driver, or use a computer with updated graphics support.
Windows USB Driver
- No drivers are needed for Windows 10. Windows will automatically detect RaceCapture/Pro, and it will appear as a USB Serial device under Device Manager.
Windows XP, 7, 8:
- Download and unzip drivers: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Drivers V2
- Note for Windows 8 users - These drivers are unsigned. You will need to disable the driver signing requirement for Windows 8, or upgrade to Windows 10. Instructions
Mac OS X
Requirements: OSX 10.6+
Unzip the file and copy the RaceCapture app to your Applications directory.
Google Play Store Download
Amazon App Store Download
IOS support coming in a future release.
Packages forthcoming; meanwhile run from source from the github repository
Installation instructions can be found in the zip archive.
MK1 Bootloader Releases
The bootloader is permanently, factory installed and shouldn't normally need to be re-flashed - contact us for support if you have any questions.
Firmware update utility
This is a small command-line utility that writes new firmware to RaceCapture/Pro. Note, it is already included in the .zip distributions of RaceCapture/Pro firmware.