V3.2.x / 2.8.x Feature summary
Revision as of 00:52, 22 April 2007 by Brentp (V3.1.x / 2.7.x Feature summary moved to V3.2.x / 2.8.x Feature summary: Reflect released version of fimware)
New features and enhancements for this version:
- Dual Ignition configuration support, hardware switchable (via 'option port') at runtime.
- Full TPS / Alternate MAP sensor calibration support. After calibration, the TPS value will measure actual throttle opening percentage. External MAP sensors will also be possible.
- Hysteresis on all configurable outputs.
- Cranking RPM will default to ignition cell (0,0). This is special behaviour for those that need a specific ignition advance while cranking.
- Enhanced runtime state reporting: User output states & active configuration information is made available for display by the PC configuration software.
- Improvements to interactive tuning- a new controller command allows for more responsive behaviour while tuning a running engine.
- Firmware version number reporting.