Datsun 240z S30
Our newest test platform, a 1973 240z, lived it's former life performing road race duties. As such, it's received the most amount of attention towards handling and safety.
- 2.4L L24 inline six
- 4-speed transmisison
- 6 point roll cage
- Momo steering wheel, Sparco Race seat
- Upgraded sway bars- tubular front, solid rear
- Koni shocks, unknown springs
- Triple weber 40 DOCE; Cannon manifold
- 3-2-1 tubular manifold
- Megajolt Igniton
- Wilwood 4 piston calipers, 2 piece rotors front
- Rear disc upgrade
The 240z will be our track-day workhorse.
Toyota MR2 AW11
Our first test platform, a turbocharged (4AGTE) 1985 MR2 AW11 started it's life that has seen extensive engine and suspension modifications.
The MR2 will specialize in autocross/time-trial sprints.
- 1.6L 4AG 7 rib block
- Arias pistons, 8.6:1
- Stainless +1mm valves
- 16g turbo, custom turbo manifold
- Megajolt Lite Jr. Ignition; Megasquirt Fuel control
- Quaife quick ratio steering rack
- C52 transmission, Kaaz 1.5 way clutch LSD
- Fidenza flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage 2 clutch
- Koni 8611 double adjustable shocks
- Ground control coil over
- Suspension Techniques front and rear swaybars
- High and Tight urethane bushings
- Bump steer correction / roll center adjustment front and rear